Skip to main content

Nollywood actor Williams Uchemba says he will provide accommodation and education for sisters living under telecom mast

Williams Uchemba Biography, Age, Early Life, Family, Education ...
The Nollywood actor says a new apartment and free education for the two sisters till they graduate from university has been provided. 
According to the actor, he discovered the family back in 2019 when he went on an outreach to feed the poor and needy during the yuletide season.
"December last year I came to this slum to give them food for the Christmas holiday and whilst I was distributing food I saw these young girls studying in-front of their house ( I mean the house you see in the picture above). I asked them some questions and I was amazed at how intelligent they are, he wrote.

Williams Uchemba Biography, relationship, and net worth » Thrill NG
I asked for their parents but they said they’ve gone out to look for their daily meal. They are not only living in an unhealthy, dangerous area with area boys all over the place but they live under a telco mask ( which can be very harmful to humans). Why should anyone live in such a condition not to talk more of children?
"The reason I decided to post this picture is because they are not the only ones living in this condition, there are a lot of them even in your neighborhood and I’m encouraging you to reach out to the ones around you. But as for these ones, My Friend/Partner in the US, Dr Nancy, and I @williams_uchembafoundation have decided to move them out of this place ASAP
"I have contacted a housing agent to look for a good apartment, so we can furnish it and move them in, and Dr Nancy has agreed to put them on scholarship in any school of their choice till they graduate from the University. For us to have a nation we desire Human capital and personal transformation has to come before Infrastructural development and national transformations.
Williams Uchemba [Instagram/WilliamsUchemba]






"A nation is never built by one sector alone but a collective effort of not only several sectors but individuals, Captains of industries and Nation-builders. #EachOneReachOne #thegivechallenge #stayhomestaysafe❤️
This is not the first or second-time Uchemba will be coming to the aid of the needy in the society.
Recall in 2018 when a photo of a little boy sleeping by the side of the road with his wares went viral.
Well, Uchemba didn't only react to the photo with comments as he took it upon himself to help get the child out of the street.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ant McPartlin's aTV presenter £31million divorce from estranged wife whose name is lisa Armstrong is finalised after battle of 2 years

British presenter, Ant McPartlin's £31million divorce from his estranged wife Lisa Armstrong, has reportedly been finalised, meaning he is now free to propose to girlfriend Anne-Marie Corbett. Their 12-year marriage was officially dissolved this week after a court  granted a decree, according to Mail Online. The former couple split in January 2018 before their   union legally came to an end during a 30-second hearing in October 2018. During the hearing, Ant had to technically admit adultery with his former PA and girlfriend, Anne-Marie as their romance began while he and Lisa were still married. A source told The Sun: 'It's been an extremely difficult road with a lot of heartache and unpleasantness, but it's finally done. It's over. 'Ant's been desperate to start the next chapter of his life and at least now he and Anne-Marie can plan for the future. It won't be long before they are married.'  It was recently reported that An...

The reality TV star said her mum was under immerse pressure from relatives while she was pregnant.

The reality TV star made this known during the premiere of a joint reality TV show with Ike, her partner, who is also a former BBNaija housemate. According to her, her mother went through a lot during her pregnancy as she was under pressure from her family members. “That really got my mom trying to abort me. My mum told me that what she did was when she goes to the farm, she would climb a tree and intentionally fall from there to see if she could get rid of me. “When she told me that, I had told myself that I had to make it, whatever it took to be somebody. I had to make her proud somehow for what she did for me. Eke emerged the 4th winner of BBNaija after she was announced the winner of the 2019 edition tagged Pepper Dem. She became the first female ever to win the BBNaija reality TV show since it began over a decade ago.

The only way to suceed on Earth is by following him

  Jesus answered,  “I am  the way  and the truth  and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me.{ John 14:6} The only way to see our Heavenly Father is through his only begotten son Jesus Christ As we have seen in the bible verse above without accepting Jesus who is the way,the truth and the life into our hearts ,we cannot see God. Any man who is ready to accept Jesus must move far away from sins and come clean before him Afterwards fight to have the Spirit of JESUS CHRIST which is the HOLY SPIRIT Romans 8:9-11   New International Version (NIV)  9  You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh  but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you.  And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ,  they do not belong to Christ.   10  But if Christ is in you,  then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life    because of right...